How to submit a ticket for your question
Posted by Nils Magic Support on 28 August 2013 02:30 PM
How to submit a ticket for my question
You can ask a question to our support by submitting a ticket. This short guide will tell you how to do this.
1. Just press "Submit a Ticket" (see 1 and 2)
2. Select a department.
Choose between: Support, Billing or Shipping (see 3) If you have a genaral question always choose " Support "
Press " Next " (see 4)
3. Now you can fill in your ticket details. Name (5) Email (6) Subject (7) and your question (8)
Make sure to put in your correct email address (see 6)
Always put your order number in the subject or the message (7 or 8)
4. When you type your question suggested answers can be seen in " Knowledgebase" below (see 9) this already can give you the required answer to your question.
5. After writing your question in the message box you can add a picture or file to your message (see 10)
Fil in the requested captcha (see 11) to proof you are human ;) and press "Submit" (see 12)
6. Now your question is send to our Support. You will receive a confirmation email of your ticket with your ticket ID, Always use your ticket id as a reference in the subject when you contact us by email.
We try to reply to your question within 24 hours on workingdays.
7.Wait for reply